Homemade Raspberry Swirled Peach Ice Cream can be made with only 5 ingredients and without an ice cream maker!
- 1 15 oz can Del Monte sliced peaches
Baking & Spices
- 1 21 oz can Duncan Hines wilderness raspberry pie filling
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 14 oz can Carnation sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint Heavy whipping cream
- Whip the pint of heavy whipping cream.
- Drain the juice from the can of Del Monte Sliced Peaches and puree the peaches.
- Fold the Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk, vanilla and 1 cup of the peach puree into the whipped cream.
- Pour the homemade peach ice cream into a loaf pan.
- Puree the Duncan Hines Wilderness Raspberry Pie Filling.
- Top the peach ice cream with ½ cup of the pureed raspberries.
- Use a knife to swirl the raspberry puree.
- Tightly cover the pan with plastic wrap and place it in the freezer for 8 hours or overnight, until firm.
attribution: The Gunny Sack