No Bake Chocolate Cheerios
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups peanut butter
- 3 cups Cheerios™
- Place the chocolate chips and peanut butter in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave the chocolate and peanut butter on high by 30 second intervals stirring after each time until the chocolate is melted and creamy. Microwaves vary and I started with frozen chocolate chips, but it took us two minutes to melt the chocolate.
- Pour the Cheerios™ into the chocolate mixture and mix until the Cheerios™ are completely coated.
- Spread the chocolate yumminess into a pre-buttered 9 inch square pan. Refrigerate until chilled and cut into bars.
- Serve and enjoy!
Attribution to: Laugh With Us Blog