Cucumber,Strawberry & Poppyseed Salad
- 2 large cucumbers, spiralized using Blade A
- 4 cups strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- ½ cup Poppyseed Dressing (I love Panera’s)
Powered by Chicory
- In a large bowl, toss cucumbers and strawberries together.
- Divide among four plates, sprinkle with feta and pour 2 tablespoons dressing over each salad and serve immediately! You can use vegetable peeler and draw down cucumber longwise if you don’t have a spiralizer.
Attribution to : With Salt & Wit