Crunchy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
These no-bake chocolate peanut butter bars are easy to make at home and taste better than any store bought candy bar!
Yield: 48 bite size pieces or 12-16 candy bar size pieces
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes (includes chill time)
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 3 cups cornflakes
- Place the chocolate chips, peanut butter, honey and butter in a large glass mixing bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes at full power.
- Remove from the microwave and stir until the chocolate has completely melted and everything is well combined.
- Gently stir in the cornflakes. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an 8×8 square baking pan. Smooth the mixture across the pan and refrigerate until firm, at least 2-4 hours.
- Slice with a sharp knife and store chilled in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Note-you can substitute crisp rice cereal for the cornflakes if you wish.
Attribution to : Two Peas & Their Podhttp://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/