- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; grease foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter.
- 2. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, sour cream and remaining butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir until a candy thermometer reads 234° (soft-ball stage), about 5-1/2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 3. Stir in chocolate until melted. Stir in marshmallow creme until blended. Stir in apricots and walnuts. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- 4. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares.
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC
Attribution to Taste of Home