Easy Cheese Garlic Breadsticks
1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 cloves garlic, finely minced
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon dried basil
salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Mix butter and garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Unroll pizza dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and brush with butter and garlic mixture.
4. Sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough.
5. Use a pizza cutter and cut dough into stick shapes (Lengthwise into 7 long strips and crosswise into 3 strips). Do not seperate strips.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown
7. cut along each strip and serve with marinara sauce
Attribution to : SugarApronSugarApron
Lithuanian Potato Casserole
I found this recipe in an old newspaper, decided to try this with my family and they loved it!
1small can evaporated milk
1 -1/2 tsp salt…pepper to taste.
sour cream and or applesauce to serve
Cut bacon into small pieces and fry till almost crisp.
Grate potatoes into a bowl, drain off all the liquid into a small bowl.
NOW GRANDMAS TIP: Leave the above liquid to sit, then drain off just the clear liquid .Save the thick liquid at the bottom. Return this thick liquid to the bowl of grated potatoes.
Now add the eggs, and mix well, add the evaporated milk, salt and pepper, 1/2 cup milk and the grated onions. Mix well. Pour into a greased flat pan with sides.
The height of potatoes in the pan should not be over 1-1/2 inches high.
Bake in a pre-heated 350 oven for 1-1/2 hours.
attribution: Nancy J. Patrykus